|You can begin to make dramatic changes in your life, and discover your sense of well-being right now. You can leave
behind depression, anger, grief, insomnia, lack of self-esteem and inner confidence, fears, hopelessness, anxiety,
panic attacks, and all kinds of problems in your life right now, through the use of professional hypnotherapy, combined
with behavioral therapy.
The "conscious" mind uses only 3-5% of the brain, while the other 97-95% percent may be considered the
"subconscious". If you are having trouble overcoming a negative habit, behavior, thought, or emotion, it is most likely
because your subconscious is not working with you, but against you.
Every action, decision, thought or experience you've ever had is stored within your subconscious mind. Even if you
don't have a conscious memory of it, your subconscious does. The subconscious not only keeps records of every
moment of your life, but it also shapes your automatic reactions and behaviors to match your past experiences,
through conditioning. Any trigger that matches a past experience, may bring up an automatic reaction, that can
recreate the original experience. That's why one may repeat certain experiences, even if they do not want to. One
might wish for change on the conscious level, but if the subconscious is not cooperating, than much of the effort may
be wasted. Hypnotherapy is one way to access the subconscious, its long-term memory, and help eliminate the
"records" that no longer serve you.
What is hypnosis? The hypnotic state or trance, is a natural human state, that one may experience many times
throughout the day. Have you ever driven long distance on a highway, automatically checking the road and attending
other memories, or projects, or thoughts in your mind? Have you ever been so absorbed by your thoughts, or a movie,
that you lost track of time or place? If so, you may have been in a hypnotic state or trance. Other examples might
include while listening to an intriguing story, or while taking a shower. The door to the subconscious may open up at
these times, especially when the state is relaxing. Bodywork is another door to the trance state that I use.
Hypnotherapy is performed while inducing this type of state. And the professional hypnotherapist can use this
opportunity to facilitate positive life changes and healing. In order to have lasting results, it is most effective if not only
the symptoms are treated, but also the root causes, which are often located in the subconscious. Talk therapy
addresses the conscious mind only, while hypnotherapy can access the subconscious' vast influence. The
non-suggestive, state & federally approved technique I employ, combined with behavioral therapy, helps to eliminate
the root cause of an issue, without necessarily re-living the past negative experiences or traumas, and their negative
associations. In addition, the client retains full awareness and control.